Join us for Open Houses at various Student Life departments where staff members will share information about the services, resources, and events they offer students. Enjoy some light refreshments while learning more about what your student can experience outside the classroom. Participating locations listed below:
- Office of Student Conflict Resolution, 100 Student Activities Building, 515 East Jefferson
- Student Legal Services, 715 N. University Ave., Suite 202
- Center for Campus Involvement, 2205 Michigan Union, 530 S. State Street
- Michigan Union, 530 S. State Street
- Greek Life, 4115 Michigan Union, 530 S. State Street
- Services for Students with Disabilities, G-664 Haven Hall, 505 S. State Street
- The Edward Ginsberg Center for Community Service and Learning, 1024 Hill Street
- University Health Services, 207 Fletcher Street
- Office of the Vice President of Student Life, 6015 Fleming Administration Building, 503 Thompson Street
- The Program of Intergroup Relations (IGR), 1214 S. University Ave., 2nd Floor, Suite B
- The Dean of Students Office, Suite 3000, Michigan Union, 530 S. State Street
- International Center, 1500 Student Activities Building, 515 E. Jefferson Street
- Intramural Sports Building, 606 E. Hoover Ave.
University Housing, The Connector, 603 E. Madison
The Connector is University Housing's multicultural engagement center and a physical representation of Housing's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. It is home to the leadership of Diversity and Inclusion in Housing, Housing Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution, and Student Life's First Year Experience. Take a minute to stop by for appetizers hosted by Michigan Dining and tour the Connector to explore the innovative cultural design and learn what the staff and space can offer your student.